What University Do You Want To Go To ?

-PakistaN-

My dream school has always been Toronto and to be honest, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. I've only applied to three universities:

University of Toronto

McMaster University

University of Alberta

I don't want to go to McMaster--I just applied because my mom forced me to

U of Alberta doesn't appeal that much to me, but it would be a nice place to go to.

Anyone have any idea what scores I need to get into U of T neuroscience? I keep hearing scores for Life Sciences, but some programs are harder to get into than others right?

My goal is to get into Sheridan College for animation, but I doubt that'll happen on my first try as about 800 people are competing for 125 spots and only about 20% of the people who get in are straight out of high-school... if I don't get in I'll apply for their foundation course.

And if after that I still don't get in, it's off to Concordia in Montreal or Emily Carr for me(still for animation).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i really want to go to Tulane, too :) i loooooooooooooove new orleans

my other top choices in virginia are UVA or mary washington university :clap: i'm not super picky though, i don't base it off of whether its 'known' or anything, but really just if i like it!

• 2 weeks later...

It's so interesting to see where everyone is planning to go to LOL.

I'd like to apply for McGill (no way they'll take me though if I don't improve my grades), University of Toronto, maybemaybe UBC, University of Tokyo, Waseda University, University of Berlin and University of Düsseldorf.

I've always wanted to go to university in a place with 'culture'. No offence to Brits or Americans, I'm not by any means saying you don't have any, it's just not to my liking. I was thinking either Erasmus in Rotterdam, University of Utrecht, University of Mannheim or Waseda.

• Like 1

Guest azntastic

1. Oxford Jurisprudence

2. LSE Law

3. Any Ivy for gen. ed.

4. NYU

5. U chicago

6. If I get to this point, my parents will have killed me, so this won't matter

Good lucky errybody ^^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...