Sign in to follow this  

Minimum Hours to be attended for IB lessons?

I think the requirement for SL classes is a minimum of 150 hr, if I am not mistaken. I think it would depend on your school. How many times do you have Math in a week? Or how many hours? If in the 2 years you are supposed to have more than 150 hr class, missing a few lessons should not be such a problem. Or ask for extra tutorials if you think that you are not covering 150 hr in the 2 years. But I am not so sure about this. Hope the survivors will give you better answers.

No, I don't think there are minimum, hence the ability to take a subject as self-study. The IBO doesn't care how many lessons you attend, your school does. As far as the IBO is concerned, you have to pass the exams, and get your IAs done.

Yeah I don't think there's a minimum either. I think the 150 hours is more of a recommendation, but not a requirement. If it was required then self-study would be impossible :sadnod: