Inspiration

The 45

Hello, I am a year 12 student and my exams are in november, Exams are not far away but i am beginning to get tired of studying does anyone have any inspiring ideas of new ways of studying so it is not as boring and so i can go for the extra hour or so every day?

Thanks any advice is helpful

don't dread it, my advice is adore the prospect of sitting those exams and having fun. Sound odd no but it certainly makes a big difference in your attitude. Wake up in the morning wanting to study, organise study groups with friends to emphasise the idea that you are not alone and that working with others can be fun. Don't think of the reward at the end, forget it for now, live in the 'now' and challenge yourself to achieve the best you can. I advise you use sport to exercise phyisically and recharge mentally. Try to increase the effectiveness at which you study as to reach the culmination point of knowledge just before your exams. Anyhow good luck and try to post here we all understand what you are going through, we can help.

Kind Regards Marcus

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Red XII

Try taking lots of breaks.

If you study for 45 minutes, take a 15-minute break. Set a timer so you know when to go back to studying.

When you take a break, stand up and walk around. Breaks shouldn't always include food, but a healthy snack is a good idea for some of them. More important than food is moving around and stretching.

Don't try to study the same subject for more than 2 or 3 hours in a day. Even that's a bit much for me. I've seen many fellow students make the mistake of studying one subject for 6+ hours and end up accomplishing nothing after the first 2.