Sign in to follow this  

History IA OPVL

What are examples of strong limitations to write for an IA?

All I currently have for my secondary source is that it doesnt have a bibliography so I have to corroborate the information with other books, but I dont think this is a very good limitation.

Well, do you think that the author is unqualified, bias, has too narrow of a viewpoint, or doesn't consider the impact of something?

Also try and relate the limitations to your topic; maybe it only considers one point of your topic, or the author is focusing on something slightly different to what you are studying, and so it wouldn't be wholly sufficient for someone studying your topic

Aren't we not suppose to look at content, such as if the author doesnt consider the impact of something or the author is focusing on something a little different(which doesnt apply to my book). But Ive tried to look up information on the author himself, but all i can find is two other books he's written.