What's your love life like?

Globe

I find that being an IB student affects your high school love life in a lot of ways. I either can't find somebody that I can have an intelligent conversation with who is also athletic (as I am too.) or I simply do not have time for a relationship. And when I do, they always seem to be a lot older than me (as I skipped grades)

And so the question is: How is your love life/Overall opinions on dating? Has IB affected it?

I talked to this girl who is in my IB classes at a party, and I snagged her number. By mutual agreement I'm not going to call her for a couple weeks- we both have a lot of work right now. I'm a bit younger (I skipped a grade, too), and I don't think she minds.

But yeah, the other IB girls aren't really interested in dating.

I need to admit that IB has made me quite busy that I do not even care about my love life. Well I do, but currently I am not liking any guy. And I do not want to look for one yet. I am afraid if he will ask me out and I cannot go just because of my homework! Then we will eventually break up. Unless he is doing IB too and we are just both busy :no: but I haven't really found the right guy, since my class is quite small and I do not join any club outside so I do not have so many close friends outside school.

In my class, there is a couple (they have been together since they were in grade 9). Two girls have boyfriends outside school. The rest are single (18 people). I do not know why they do not have bf/gf too but some of them are probably just not thinking about having one and some of them probably likes somebody but they haven't got into a relationship :yes:

However, I am currently close with a number of guys (well, girls too of course) and we are really good friends. I think that it is still possible to have a bf/gf when you are in IB. Just then you also need to spend more time with your HW than with your lover.

Lovelife? Great as ever, however IB takes so much time, +hobbies and other

stressfactors, such as applying to Universities really takes a lot of time.

If the guy is not too clingy, or understands that i do have a lot to do,

then it works out. Plus it is a nice stress relief to just go out and have

someone to make you giggle:)

completely unexisting for me too :P the guys in my class are not interesting at all and the guys in my school are freaking jerks so i have no other choice... to add to that they guys who like me are like 10 years older than me (so illegal)

IB drives me crazy, but my boyfriend happens to be the only thing keeping me sane, lol. It's ridiculous.

And I like breaking some stereotypes, as he's a football jock. Luckily though, not the jerk sort.

lucky. I was about to break it last year, but the guy was a total jerk... and his friend this year was also like that even though we liked each other we werent gonna go out... and plus all he wanted from me was sex

Edited by 2401 Tangents
no swearing please :)

Meh he not a distraction if he annoys me ill tell him im busy and he'll stop aand he usually works during my school hours or homework hours so we stick to wenesdays or weekends. He know he's first in my heart but my grades or more important. Emory and Mercer are both schools i got to be in top shape for.

P.S Chemistry pwns biology more than Harry Potter pwns Edward Cullen