What's your love life like?

Globe

Guest Red XII

My love life is nonexistent simply because of time.

I came into high school planning on enjoying the social life and hopefully pursuing a relationship. Simply put, that failed in every regard.

I just have too much to do with IB that I can't commit to anything I'd be happy with, much less that anyone else would be happy with.

As soon as I hit college, though, I plan to turn that around, for I'll be prepared to handle the work better than most non-IBers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 8Cristina8

When i started Ib I told myself that i wouldnt get myself in a relationship...but i somehow ended up in one. and yeah it does get frustrating sometimes making both work. but its also the exact stress relief i need. =)

It wasn't that bad, I had a couple of boyfriends out side of IB who were completely understanding.

But I would reccommend not having one for the last few months and it he destracted me wayyy too much

and I was disappointed with my grades from mocks.

TL;DR Have the time of your life but control yourself. :D

Completely non-existent :P. Although, IB doesn't really present a problem for most of the other people in my class.

well, it shouldn't present. i'm with my second boyfriend during IB now :D

When i started Ib I told myself that i wouldnt get myself in a relationship...but i somehow ended up in one. and yeah it does get frustrating sometimes making both work. but its also the exact stress relief i need. =)

esti din romania? si eu la fel, dar merg la scoala in danemarca. tu?

Im in a relationship since 5 months. I only jsut started IB, and at the start both me and my boyfriend had worries it wouldnt work out, since im in IB and he works.

But it happens to be all fine. we see each other once or twice a week, shortly. and usually minimum once on the weekend. It hard to not get disracted to much from hw, becausei hate spending lots of time apart, but once you've got the rhythm i think its fine. I dont think the relationship is an extra stress factor, its stress release. Well if its the right one for you :D Sometimes you really have to look what weighs more...Homework and prepareing or boyfriend-time, but as long as the boyfriend shows understanding, it shouldnt be a problem!

but i also beliefe

Love that conquers or better overcome the IB, can overcome absolutely ANYTHING.

Done with IB? Still with your bf/gf after 2 years ? TIME TO MARRY ;D;D

well ...it is definitely something to build upon (: