Paper 3 Psychology

CudiWeezy

Well basically I've been on absence for the past 2 weeks due to being really ill, and I missed most of my classes on how to do a paper 3 on all qualitative stuff and interviews. My teacher is pretty strict and would not allow me to the in-class paper 3 another day. So I have to do it on the same day as the others which is tomorrow, could anyone help me in suggestions on how to write a paper 3 regarding qualitative stuff and interviews?

Cheers

I didn't take this course, but have you tried Googling for some help? I found this 200+ slide powerpoint: http://www.slideshare.net/Tank/ib-psychology-qualitative-research-methods-paper-3

Don't know how relevant it is, but there seem to be several links about Paper 3.

Also, see if you can look up a markscheme for a past paper to see what graders are looking for.

• Like 1

Your teacher sounds like an unreasonable person, I recommend complaining to your IBC if s/he pulls anything like that again. As for P3 responses I believe there are some on Crane's site and in the back of the course companion but I may be mistaken. You can find supplementary material on my blog as well which may help you out. I know this is late but at least you haven't had your exams yet. After you've learned the material then you should do a few questions and ask your teacher to look at them so you have the same opportunity to practice as everyone else in your class.