Sign in to follow this  

Help with TOK presentation? Number of KI etc.

How many knowledge issues is it wise to include in a TOK presentation? Fewer in-depth is better than many shallowly examined. But what is few? 1? And another one mentioned and lightly touched upon? Because that is where I am now with my topic.

My topic is legalization of prostitution. My real life situation is a situation in Nevada where legal brothels is the main part of the industry (Documentary with Stephen Fry as source, anyone seen it?).

The best KI I have now, is this: To what extent does reason confirm our belief in legalization of prostitution in terms of ethics?

Reason vs. ethics )sort-of) in this debate, then.

Any advise? Especially about the number of KIs?

And thoughts on my main KI?

We had 2 KIs in our presentation and I don't advice you to do more than that, if you are two people. If you're on your own, don't do more than 1.

We had 2 KIs in our presentation and I don't advice you to do more than that, if you are two people. If you're on your own, don't do more than 1.

Does this mean it is okay to do a presentation with 1 KI? I'm in a pair group and we're still discussing the KI at the moment...Is it a must to do 2, or would 1 suffice?

Thanks for any answers!