Sign in to follow this  

Swedish Universities changing free education policy

Do not apply to sweden, starting i'm not sure it's next year but soon everyone who is not a sweed will have to pay to go to our unis, since the tax payers are angry that they need to pay for people who won't even work in sweden and only go to school here because it's free and taking places that sweeds could have taken. this is espacially in the medical program.

Do not apply to sweden, starting i'm not sure it's next year but soon everyone who is not a sweed will have to pay to go to our unis, since the tax payers are angry that they need to pay for people who won't even work in sweden and only go to school here because it's free and taking places that sweeds could have taken. this is espacially in the medical program.

Very few foreigners study medicine in Sweden since you need to have some sort Swedish language requirements and on top of that you need all 3 sciences which very few IB schools offer so that is definetily not the reason why.

moved this to a new thread. the other one is strictly for advice as a sticky :rofl:

Thanks for undestanding

I heard Sweden is a great place for international students, now it will be doubly expensive considering the cost of living. Yet another reason for me to naturalize as a Swiss (not to create more confusion between Swiss/Swedish!) Ugh. Well university in Geneva is still basically free or very affordable... or there's Hungary!

Edited by Le Flic