IB accused of being "anti-american"

jo2009

haha i think someone failed the IB :(

haha yeah or someone deffinaly had too much time on their hands! who would b bothered to write all of that!!

I would like to point out that Allen Quists wrote --->

"IBO also attacks Christianity. "Christianity" is defined by the author in the usual sense as those organizations or persons who adhere to the Ecumenical Creeds of the Christian Church and who believe Christianity is true in the universal sense (not in a postmodern sense of being only true for Christians or Westerners). This definition is necessary because IBO lumps Christianity as defined above into the category of what it calls "fundamentalism" -- along with the Taliban and various terrorist groups, saying that these "fundamentalist" groups are all "dangerous." It would be difficult to imagine a more clear, and repugnant, attack on Christianity."

Pffftt!! What a load of rubbish. My school is an IB school as well as a christian school. The two go hand in hand quite fine.

Also, why pick on America??? Doesn't seem to have reaserched any other countries!