Sign in to follow this  

Keys to the Kingdom Series

Does anyone read it? I've been following it since my Grade 6 teacher showed us it, and it's intrigued me. I'm a bit old for it now, but I just got my hands on Lord Sunday (the last book in the series), so i figured I may as well finish it off.

How about you guys?

Man, I loved these series when i was younger, and still have a copy of Mister Monday. I read through all of them except for Lord Sunday, i haven't been too good at reading it since we are last in the library holds i think lol

I think its not so much childish as it is not as mature of a novel, i guess those mean the same thing though. I would feel childish if i started reading a random ronald dahl book (which are good, but don't exactly have an intended audience of 16 yrs). But if i reread mister monday there are lots of plot elements and other things that distingish it from just a childish book.

When I was in the 4th or 5th grade I found "Grim Tuesday" in a grocery store book rack. I thought the cover looked cool, and the synopsis on the back cover made the book seem interesting, so I got it. I actually liked it, even though I never finished the last third of it lol.

Haha fair enough,

and @2401, I agree, it's not childish per say, but doesn't relaly deal with the same themes im used to? Or maybe im just not seeing them :)

• Like 1