Physics practical Help.

prastha

4 members have voted

1. 1. Are you sharp at submitting the practicals?

• Yes
    • No
    • Rarely
  2. 2. At which part you feel like of going blank?

• Theory (Design )
    • Data Processing and Graphing
    • Conclusion ( Less confident abt the conclusion )

Actually i am having problem with my physics lab papers. Its not that I do not have idea but when i stare the assessment criteria then i get puzzled whether just to complete those criterion or include other aspect as well. for instance i have got the lab paper To determine the Young Modulus, E of loaded wooden ruler with Data Collection and Process and Conclusion and Evaluation assessment criteria. Do i need to include theory or not?

!!!!! and i am having problem to plot graph with error bars?

Do you know any software that gonna help me?

Edited by Mahuta ♥
One '?' is enough. :)

yes!! I used Logger Pro 4.0 for my physics IA. The best tip for the practicals is to stick to the criteria and know what is expected.

the following link will help you as it explains IB teachers how to grade the lab reports and contains sample lab reports.

Physics Lab

GOOD LUCK! E-mail me if you have further queries!!

Edited by Mahuta ♥

yes!! I used Logger Pro 4.0 for my physics IA. The best tip for the practicals is to stick to the criteria and know what is expected.

the following link will help you as it explains IB teachers how to grade the lab reports and contains sample lab reports.

Physics Lab

GOOD LUCK! E-mail me if you have further queries!!

I have got Logger pro 3.6.1 and don't know how to plot error bars in it :P ......

Help me out... :)

Edited by prastha

you don't even need Logger pro - you can just use Excel. For 2007, just select your data series (the points on the graph), and error bars are under layout.

You don't need to include theory, though apparently an explanation of how you're basing your experiment on it at the start can be good if it's not obvious.