272 members have voted

1. 1. Where did/are you take/taking IB?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • The east Asian pacific places
    • Australia
    • Antarctica (friend said I couldn't discriminate the penguins)
    • Africa

Guest julz_90

well, some of you write that on their profile... but I was just wondering... maybe there are some people from places I know???

I can start, I live in zurich, switzerland. probably I'm the only one... tongue.gif

Ah Switzerland.. Guten Tag mein Freund, ich bin von Jordan. (translation: good day mate, I am from Jordan).

And you're not the only one from Switzerland, there's Deus too but he's now in the UK. :P Anyways, welcome!! :P

Guest julz_90
Ah Switzerland.. Guten Tag mein Freund, ich bin von Jordan. (translation: good day mate, I am from Jordan).

And you're not the only one from Switzerland, there's Deus too but he's now in the UK. :P Anyways, welcome!! :P

congratz, sounds good... are you taking german A2 or something???

@ deus (if he ever reads that :P ) where in switzerland???

oh, and is anybody from wesley college, melbourne? I know somebody from there, haven't heard a word from her for ages... would be funny to meet her here :P

Edited by julz_90

Deus lived in Geneva. But he's in Bath, England now for uni. I thought I'd answer for him, since I'm answering anyway. Hehe.

Ask Bandev and Caitlin about Melbourne. :P

I'm a Hanoi, Vietnam born and bred but right now I'm in Sydney, Australia for uni.

born in amman, live in England (for the time being) give me 3 years and I'll be moving again :P (hopefully)

lol no! I just like moving though I do think I'd fit in better in the states

True, so do I actually. Yeah you would do better with your Americanism. Time to be a brit for the next 3 years mate.

The lower mainland in BC is the worst place you can be raised in. You become this spoiled brat who can't resist temperature differences.

25 degrees C = wtf omg hot

5 degrees C = holy **** cold

And 18-20 = Okay, this is probably the only temperature people are used to here.

• Like 1

I live in Australia and as HMS said I live near Melbourne.

@julz_90 I don't know many people from Wesley, but my school plays sport against them, and they are the school with the largest number of IB students in Australia, so maybe she is on here.

True, so do I actually. Yeah you would do better with your Americanism. Time to be a brit for the next 3 years mate.

I'm already a brit man! I say "top up my credit" now :P I wouldn't have known wtf that meant a week ago :P

Guest November3

Pfft, you all come from and live in interesting places. I'm from and live in this place where people do everything backwards compared to the rest of the world :P Oh well. I like where I live.

I was born and raised in Virginia, USA, but I moved to Florida a few years ago.

I'm already a brit man! I say "top up my credit" now :P I wouldn't have known wtf that meant a week ago :P

Haha I understood it when my friend first said that to me but then it was obvious that she was talking about phone credit.

What would you say if I told you I'll give you a ring? :P