272 members have voted

1. 1. Where did/are you take/taking IB?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • The east Asian pacific places
    • Australia
    • Antarctica (friend said I couldn't discriminate the penguins)
    • Africa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone  :troll:  I'm Sara from Madrid, Spain. Pretty lost at the moment, specially with Biology SL and Mathematics SL. I'm a Social Sciences girl, I'm keen on things such as Economy, Philosophy, History and such, but (no idea if you know) in Spain we have to study both the Spanish Baccalaureate and the International Baccalaureate (if you choose to do so, of course). My point is, you can't just do the IB, you've to do both. That sucks.

Anyway, if anybody is interested in practicing their Spanish, as I've seen many of you are taking it, just send me a message and we'll see  :teehee: .

See you!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well hopefully there's more people like me in my situation :D I am from the US originally (Texas babe ;P) and I am currently living in Norway... The land of polar bears and penguins as I tell people who have never been here :D 

If you live here or are just here for a holiday, you know that everything is **** expensive and it's cold 11 moths of the year (and two weeks during summer it's hot as hell) 

Anybody else stuck here like me :P Only know one other American here and she is leaving soon :(