272 members have voted

1. 1. Where did/are you take/taking IB?

• North America
    • South America
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • The east Asian pacific places
    • Australia
    • Antarctica (friend said I couldn't discriminate the penguins)
    • Africa

The lower mainland in BC is the worst place you can be raised in. You become this spoiled brat who can't resist temperature differences.

25 degrees C = wtf omg hot

5 degrees C = holy **** cold

And 18-20 = Okay, this is probably the only temperature people are used to here.

haha..I know, but what will you do when you go back to mainland? temperature > 30-40

born in China, live in Canada, but I'm Canadian :P

Deus lived in Geneva. But he's in Bath, England now for uni. I thought I'd answer for him, since I'm answering anyway. Hehe.

Ask Bandev and Caitlin about Melbourne. :P

I'm a Hanoi, Vietnam born and bred but right now I'm in Sydney, Australia for uni.

Woah, I'm viet also :wub:

Anyways, i was born in Florida, United States of America

and I go to school in Florida also.

Woah, I'm viet also :wub:

Anyways, i was born in Florida, United States of America

and I go to school in Florida also.

Viet Kieu. *cough*

:P Kidding, I have nothing against Viet Kieu. :P Heck, I have family who are Viet Kieu (they live in Dallas, Texas).

Em có biết nói tiếng Việt không? Sorry, I'm being presumptious calling you "em" :P but well, you're at least 2 IB sessions after me, so it should be correct. Right? :P

Actually there's quite a few Viet here, I think. About 4 that I can see that have ever posted. Then I also saw a few Viet-sounding usernames as well in the member list. :D

Viet Kieu. *cough*

:wub: Kidding, I have nothing against Viet Kieu. :P Heck, I have family who are Viet Kieu (they live in Dallas, Texas).

Em có biết nói tiếng Việt không? Sorry, I'm being presumptious calling you "em" :P but well, you're at least 2 IB sessions after me, so it should be correct. Right? :P

Actually there's quite a few Viet here, I think. About 4 that I can see that have ever posted. Then I also saw a few Viet-sounding usernames as well in the member list. :P

I know how to speak it, but I was never taught how to read or write viet. However, I could read what you just wrote =]. Wow that's awesome how they're Viet people on this forum. Anyways I don't know if i am 2 IB session after you because I don't know what session you are in, but I am a a May 2009 Candidate. So there's IB in Vietnam, how is/was it?

Edited by aphan9

You're 3 sessions behind me. I was M06.

Yeah, there are 4 IB schools in Vietnam. It's pretty good, I think, since it's all offered at private international schools where you pay thousands to go to and all teachers are expats. I'm not sure about it in other schools, but I know at my school we're lucky enough to get pretty experienced teachers (with my session anyway). We're the first school to offer IB in Vietnam (hell ya, bragging rights :wub: ).

Yeah there are two other Vietnamese here other than you and me. One of them go to another IB school in Hanoi (not my school) and that school and mine sort of have this love/hate relationship. And then there's another girl who is in the US, I think. Her surname is Nguyen. That's a telltale Vietnamese sign.

• 2 weeks later...