OPVL

Guest tepha

For the limitations try to think about what is "wrong" about the source. For example, is the author biased, was the source possibly censored, did it not cover a VERY important area, and/or did it, or is the source too old(this can be a good and bad thing, so be careful)

Try to end the essay with a paragraph that ties everything together, and try to bring some new insights to your essay.

I can't give you specific examples, since I don't have the source that you have.

Edited by JoeGuff

For the limitations try to think about what is "wrong" about the source. For example, is the author biased, was the source possibly censored, did it not cover a VERY important area, and/or did it, or is the source too old(this can be a good and bad thing, so be careful)

Try to end the essay with a paragraph that ties everything together, and try to bring some new insights to your essay.

But do not introduce new insights so much that you fill your conclusion with them. Insights should be brief but, while keeping a "freshness" to the essay but not repeating what the introduction says, not be so fresh that is it a possible spin off. My first essay for History was docked at least 20 points for the amount of "freshness" I incorporated into my conclusion.

• Like 1