Interview the person below you

rue saint-denis

Designing some awesome stuff and realizing my passions outside work. I know it sounds ambiguous, but I really don't have any more specific plans. (man, this starts to look like a job interview XD )

Have you got a cell phone which is not a smartphone?

Edited by Slovakov

(man, this starts to look like a job interview XD )

Hahaaaaa

____________________________________________________________________________

Poisson au four--> Fish, sauce bechamel, cheese and fries. I have so many of them that I decided to give my First best dish (when I was around 12)

Have you ever thought about smocking marijuana? :oXD

This is kind of embarrassing...when my brother was little, we used to live in Toronto. One day my friend was coming over to play and we always played Bey Blade in my backyard (we had the stone tiles for part of it - I lived in a townhouse) so I went to go clean up the backyard a bit (I was a weird child). There was a bit of dirt here and there so I went to go brush it away (I love nature so brushing away dirt with my bare hands is whatever) and there was this one huge pile of dirt so I picked it up and threw it in the grass. After cleaning, I went inside to clean up and get ready for my play date when my mom was getting ready to go to the backyard. Me, being the curious child I was, asked her what she was doing and she told me my brother had a little accident in the backyard so she was going to go clean it up. It took me a while (since I was 4 or 5) to figure out that that big lump of dirt was my brother's poop. :blush:

Would you rather ride a walrus or a boar to school?