Sign in to follow this  

What are you doing now, 2 weeks before Exams?

For those doing the exams Nov 2010, how prepared are you? Funny enough, I'm not panicking; I haven't started the crazy-study-schedules, I still waste whole days (e.g., today) on the internet/movies. However, I plan on starting to work on the Question banks tonight :D What do you plan on doing?

Edit: and i just lost my calc, how serious!

Edited by Gene-Peer

I don't know how prepared I am, i'm kind of over it atm. I've got most of my notes sorted for history and psychology, I've got almost all of my quotes for English and I feel pretty good about chemistry and maths. I've done a lot of studying for Japanese so i'm hoping to go well there and i'm reading a dictionary of basic grammar at the moment :D

Our school has made us come back for last week and next week, then we have one week before the exams where I plan to do past papers for every subject and fine tune everything.

I just feel like my brain is saturated atm, yesterday I literally couldn't do any work and I feel kind of apathetic atm. Studying for history has actually killed my motivation a bit lol :rofl:

For those doing the exams Nov 2010, how prepared are you? Funny enough, I'm not panicking; I haven't started the crazy-study-schedules, I still waste whole days (e.g., today) on the internet/movies. However, I plan on starting to work on the Question banks tonight :rofl: What do you plan on doing?

Edit: and i just lost my calc, how serious!

I don't have any exams till May and I don't have time to waste whole days on internet/movies (though I would love to). I envy you. :D