world lit cover page

spinks-07

It all depends on the style you're using. If you know the name of it, (i.e. MLA, APA, Chicago, etc. etc.) then search for it on the Internet. While you won't get the whole guide, you'll definitely get the title page information you need.

If not, I don't think you teacher will fail you over having an incorrect title page. If she thinks you going to work on the report more, then leave the essay portion with her, and just get the info for the title page and give it to her the next day.

http://en.wikibooks....orld_Literature sums it up pretty nicely.

<LI>Forgetting to add a properly-formatted cover page will look unimpressive to evaluators and may indirectly cost marks.

Your teacher certianlly won't fail you for it, although you may get docked off points.

What i remember for a title page is the Title, centered, in the first 1/3 in the page, and your name, canidate number (could be in footnotes too i guess), Date, Word Count, and whatever else your teacher wants. That information would go in the 2/3 part of the page. Again it doens't really matter how you format it, just make sure it looks appealing and has the right information.

And make sure Name, Word count and candidate number are in the header of every page and the footer has page number, when you do the final document XD