Sign in to follow this  

Opinion About a Book for Math HL

Somebody Knows about this book for maths HL grades 11&12?:

"Understanding pure mathematics" A.J. Sadler & D.W.S. Thorning, Oxford University Press.

Thanks a lot.

F.

I haven't seen this book but I can tell you that it will be less beneficial than an IB specific book. While again I haven't actually seen that book, the books written for IB aim to teach specifically the things that you need to know to do well in IA's and exams. Based on that I would advise you find an IB math book, but if this teaches the course content then it may also work.

I haven't seen this book but I can tell you that it will be less beneficial than an IB specific book. While again I haven't actually seen that book, the books written for IB aim to teach specifically the things that you need to know to do well in IA's and exams. Based on that I would advise you find an IB math book, but if this teaches the course content then it may also work.

Thnks Sublime Sunshine, I´ll consider all you tell me. Anyway, wich book do you think is ok: H&H, IBID, Oxford guide ...?

Thnks in advance.

F.

Comments and further information about Math HL textbooks could be found in

Please read it first, and if you have further questions, you can reply to that topic.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: main question answered; linked to another topic

If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will review it.

Kind regards,

IB Survival Staff