TOK presentation help.

Phil2154

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I choose this topic?

Hi,

I decided to do my TOK Presentation on the issue of pharmaceutical companies that don't allow the distribution of drugs because great interests are at stake. I have not yet formed a research question. Can anyone propose any ideas or any articles or websites that might exist? If not, what about suggesting me another TOK Presentation topic?!!! Anyway, thanks a lot! :rolleyes:

What do you mean with "great interests at stake"? I'm sure there are articles and web pages and whatever about this, but we are not here to do the work for you, and if you don't know enough about this topic, change to something else. Bascially, a good ToK oral can be done on whatever topic (almost), so I'm sure this works and if you develop it a bit more, it'll be easier to help you.

Good topic, but I'd suggest focussing first on the Ways of Knowing and Areas of Knowledge (because you get marked on these).

Look at the list of WOKs and AOKs and think very hard about how each of the relates (if at all) to how we receive information on this subject and what we know/feel about it. Then write the topic using examples to illustrate what you found about the WOKs and AOKs.