Questions on submitting for upload and downloading notes, essays and other files.

Survival Robot

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

hello, I was wondering if there is any way for me to be able to post a survey/ poll. (I need data for my IA and my school is new to IB and has only 1 class per year.)

You can. Just go to the related subject sub forum and make a new thread there.

Most people create surveys on surveymonkey and post the link in the thread.

• 2 years later...

Hi, I am a new member and I just got into Grade 11!! It is really tough and I need some help but how do you post messages so that everyone can see it? I tried but it always tries send personal messages! Can someone help me please?????

:unsure:  :o

Well, you just posted, so just do what you did earlier lol.

In general, the process is:

Go to the correct forum > click 'start new topic' on the right hand side of the screen > write a message with a descriptive title (i.e. don't just write "help") > hit submit

• 4 months later...

I have a really useful questionbank for math SL. It's organised by topic and in PDF form so mac users can access. Am I allowed to upload this (not my work, don't know whose it is)

I'm afraid not, as question banks are copyrighted materials, therefore distributing them is illegal. IBSurvival does not get involved in sharing copyrighted materials. :) But hope the question bank will help you in your studies. :)

• Like 1