Sign in to follow this  

B&M EE Help

I am a bit scared i know its late,

my deadline is in a month but this thing has been worrying me, my supervisor has assured me its not a problem :)

My extended essay is on Business and Management

and i am talking about a country and recession impact

is it ok?

It sounds more like an Economics EE than a B&M EE. A B&M EE is basically an extension of your IA except it can involve more companies and should be a bit broader.

Um, no it isn't. You can do both primary and secondary research for your EE. In your IA, you have to do primary research but you can combine it with secondary research.

I've done my EE in B&M as well so I like to think I know what I'm talking about.

• Like 1

^BM EE should be primarily secondary research and some primary research is fine. It is CLEARLY mentioned in the criteria. A guy lost lot of marks because he used mainly primary research.

Regarding the research question, I'm not too sure. I would be able to tell better if I knew more about it. But recession MAY fit somewhere in the Business curriculum.