Anybody else's senior year not going so hot?

IBVeryStressed

Struggling with HL Math and Spanish, having to deal with an hour long commute to school, no car, no job, and our football team (which went to state from 03-08 and won all but one) has just been eliminated from playoff contention, a month before the playoffs begin. And CAS hours, can't forget those.

This is not how I envisioned my senior year going.

Struggling with HL Math and Spanish, having to deal with an hour long commute to school, no car, no job, and our football team (which went to state from 03-08 and won all but one) has just been eliminated from playoff contention, a month before the playoffs begin. And CAS hours, can't forget those.

This is not how I envisioned my senior year going.

HL classes are hard, sorry? Ummm I can't help with the commute, still sorry :(

And I feel ya, my truck is broke, no job for $ to fix it. Our football team sucks so bad so meh rofl. Ahhh cas, don't remind me please? :) I need to work on em. My ToK teacher discovered that tutoring actually accounts for 7/8 of the thingies we need, the one it doesn't is the wordly aspect thing. Hope that helps you with those outcomes and other than that I'd say just study spanish and idk what is in HL math so I'm still no help.

Hopefully it'll get easier for you, my senior year thus far is WAY easier than junior year. I think its about the "same" academically speaking but now we have over a year of experience :D

Sending my summer doing voluntary work in South American might have been awesome while I was there, but now I've come back to a class who finished their EEs, English and History IAs and everything else over the summer. While I built toilets. I've spent the past 6 weeks playing catchup.

• 2 weeks later...

my school decided to switch from 4x4 AB days to 7 period days.

joy.

I'm finally learning about the CAS Learning Outcomes.

I have to redo half my EE. because my advisor forgot to read the EE in Music packet he gave me.

our football team is actually doing well.

lost the first 3 gams. won the rest.

last score: 37-0 we won.

IB is still in Beta mode at my school.....