Sign in to follow this  

IB Biology Design Experiment

Hi there :)

As most of you know during the IB course we have to design an experiment! Now we have been told to design an experiment which demonstrates or relates to global warming. I have my concept and everything [so no I'm not asking for a topic!] however in my method I will obviously need to make it detailed. I am wondering which is the best method [for a basic lab] to obtain the following gases; Carbon dioxide, Methane, or any other suggestions you may have. This would make a big difference to my process!

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I still don't see how this would happen. CO2 will be a gas at any temperature you would be working at. And boiling would just release it? I have no idea what you heard or if I'm just not thinking right, but idk

Well I have no clue about the CO2 but as you probably know methan is found in a lot of detritus. can you do something with that? like maybe find the amount of methane in a certain area of the ground?