Do you have a teacher you just hate?

Guest IMBATMAN

I like most of my teachers

It's just that when they get annoying, lazy, stop teaching, won't grade papers fast enough, spend a whole class sitting at their desk, spend a whole class ranting etc etc, that is when I begin to hate them. But when they start behaving like teachers again I love them.

I so hate my Spanish teacher, she is a nightmare to be around. I had my first Spanish Oral last week and I did it three times and she said we all had to redo it. she gives us endless amounts of homework, we give it her and she asks where is the homework that she set (as she is putting it in her folder). then has a go at us for not doing it and is failing us all. :)

I actually like all of my teachers. In comparison to my teachers of my old school my "new" teachers are really cool. My German teacher is the most awesome teacher Ive ever had as she taught us so much and is really into teaching her subject. Furthermore German is the subject where I made an immense progress due to her teaching. Well, of course there are days when Id like some teachers just to vanish but thats mostly due to them teaching into break time (even though it may just be 2 minutes but I love my free time :))

• 2 weeks later...

I really feel like some of the teachers at my school are unqualified. One acts like a student in the sense that she procrastinates - on grading tests, IAs, etc - and she always relies on her notes to teach the class. On the other hand, some of my teachers are fantastic and awesome. My English teacher in particular is the best teacher I have ever had.