Barf vs. Pass Out

genepeer

This is an interesting debate that came out last night. So which one would you rather do? By barfing, I don't mean going to a private place and doing it there. I mean in public. For instance, you're on the dance floor, would you rather puke (most likely you'll do it on people too :P ) or would you rather pass out? But before you immediately choose passing out, here's a funny story that came up during the discussion. A friend of ours once drunk so much, he woke up in a ditch naked. luckily, the thieves left him his boxers and they weren't rapists. Regardless, I'd still rather pass out.

As an IB Student in a British Boarding school I've got to admit that I don't have time party everyday but when I do then I really get smashed!

So my choice would be "chundering everywhere" for those who don't know what I'm referring to:

I'd say that passing out could end with your stomach being pumped and you spending the night in the hospital which attracts a lot more attention and isn't as bad as puking (this also makes you look like and addict and a social "some one with issues"). Sundays party consisted of 2 people puking... 1 girl was going on for 1 hour on the parking lot so yeah -> pukings okay unless you do it evertime you go partying :P

Greetz from Blind

Edited by Philip Ender
  • Like 2

barf, for various reasons. passing out is dangerous (you better believe in your friends) - and if you pass out, and end up barfing anyways, others things tend to end as well. LIKE YOUR LIFE.

haha no but seriously barfing makes you feel much better, afterwards and the next morning. and i think it's less embarrassing than passing out. once you learn to aim you basically have the whole game perfected...

• 2 weeks later...

barf, for various reasons. passing out is dangerous (you better believe in your friends) - and if you pass out, and end up barfing anyways, others things tend to end as well. LIKE YOUR LIFE.

haha no but seriously barfing makes you feel much better, afterwards and the next morning. and i think it's less embarrassing than passing out. once you learn to aim you basically have the whole game perfected...

^Yes^ I'd rather puke as well, passing out THEN puking is bad, I'd prefer to not drown in my own gastric juices...

• 6 months later...
Guest nocnoc

id rather throw up, its just like sneezing when youre drunk. id just be careful not to throw up on other people or on myself like i did last time i got wasted...

Edited by nocnoc

Passing out's just plain dangerous. Barfing's probably the way to go, even if it's embarrassing. Chances are you won't be the only one that night anyways.

To be honest though, I've been there, and for me personally it's just more fun to not go that far in the first place.

• Like 2

Throwing up may be safer, but in terms of pride (and the fact that being sick is a horrible, horrible thing) I'm going to say that passing out wins. You may feel like epic extra **** the next day, but at least it's only you (and the people you meet) that knows this. As opposed to everybody AND the horror that is cleaning up afterwards. Passing out and sleep are similar enough to get away with. Just!

Being sick is just rank :blink: And far more embarrassing!

Going to have to echo Proletariat though, if you can drink enough to be happy but not enough to be ill, you've done yourself proud. Regrettably, happiness generally misplaces your confidence a good few miles and rarely helps you stop there!

The only sure-fire solution is a bit of enzyme induction and raising the alcohol tolerance level to greater than the level of your finances. Stop the input, stop the output. The £££ incursion of losing your lightweight status may, however, not be worth it and you might prefer to just be sick.

• Like 1