Sign in to follow this  

IA Is my topic good enough?

My teacher chose our Historical Investigation topic for us and mine is comparing the Bataan death march to the Nazi death marches and proving the Japanses were worse, is this good enough for IB?

Your teacher has given you a good start on your IA. However, your History IA question must be in the format To what effect did _________ have on ____________ or To what extent did _________ affect ____________. Now your task is to take your teachers idea and formulate a question about that topic. There is a lot of information on both subjects. However, it maybe a bit overwhelming at times to find information to support the claim but it is out there. You just need to get started on it soon and do not wait until the last minute to start.

If you need more help or guidance reply or send me a message. Hope this helps. :S

Before you undertake this topic, what do you mean by worse? There are alot of ways you can view this, so it would be best to just pick one or two lights to view this under, at the most.