University Acceptances

Abu

my most recent offer is Sheffield... after that phone interview a week ago they offered me a place in biomedical engineering BEng.... conditions are 31 pts diploma and B in A-level maths.... i think its a low offer compared to Sheffield... but i feel great XD

I think that is my case with imperial also.... i've applied in early november and all universities apply except for them... i am starting to think that there might be a problem with their internet or something... i dont care if they dont accept me... i just want a reply...

I think that is my case with imperial also.... i've applied in early november and all universities apply except for them... i am starting to think that there might be a problem with their internet or something... i dont care if they dont accept me... i just want a reply...

Ah, yeah I know that feeling. I still haven't recieved any news from St George or Peninsula and I just want to know! They don't even accept anyone without interview and I haven't gotten an interview yet but then people have already gotten rejections.