University Acceptances

Abu

ya i did. i didn't get in, but that makes my decision easier. i know exactly where i am going to go to now. but unless you live where i do you probly have never heared of it.

I might've heard of it, is it a uni?. Sorry to hear about UF, but if it makes your decision easier, then it's better I guess.

:) I've not heard of it. Then again, the US has tons of unis. Have you applied anywhere else?

i applied to the University of Kansas (KU) as well and i got accpeted terr, but it is out of state so it is to expensie to go there or i would have gone there out of the other 3. i was looking for a big public school, i didn't want to go to private uni., so i applied where i was told i qualified for in-state and then KU siad it was on;t if i was an architecture major, and i going to major in marketing and minor in spanish so i decided not to go there. so i am going to go to MSU.

i applied to the University of Kansas (KU) as well and i got accpeted terr, but it is out of state so it is to expensie to go there or i would have gone there out of the other 3. i was looking for a big public school, i didn't want to go to private uni., so i applied where i was told i qualified for in-state and then KU siad it was on;t if i was an architecture major, and i going to major in marketing and minor in spanish so i decided not to go there. so i am going to go to MSU.

Right, so you live in MI (I don't know the code for Missouri, MI might be Mississippi) then. Yeah, education in the US is quite a bit expensive. Nice, a fellow commerce applicant.

Right, so you live in MI (I don't know the code for Missouri, MI might be Mississippi) then. Yeah, education in the US is quite a bit expensive. Nice, a fellow commerce applicant.

MI is michigan

MO is misiouri

i don't know mississippi's

MSU isn't so bad for price and i can study at UDEM in mexico for the same price as MSU so i plan to study abroad there. my minor in spanish os already more than 1/2 done and i am still in high school. :) it makes me happy.

the thing about MSU is that you have to live on campus as a freshman unless you live within so many miles of the school, and you have to have a meal plan.

Edited by IBStuck

MI is michigan

MO is misiouri

i don't know mississippi's

MSU isn't so bad for price and i can study at UDEM in mexico for the same price as MSU so i plan to study abroad there. my minor in spanish os already more than 1/2 done and i am still in high school. :) it makes me happy.

the thing about MSU is that you have to live on campus as a freshman unless you live within so many miles of the school, and you have to have a meal plan.

So why don't you want to live on campus?

I'd love to be able to study abroad in an exotic place like Mexico.

So why don't you want to live on campus?

I'd love to be able to study abroad in an exotic place like Mexico.

no i don't mind living on campus... i was planning on it my first yearr\... i don't like being told that i have to.

and i am super excited about mexico, i am sick of the US... i need a change, nad i am hoping i understand hispanic culture enough to live there.

no i don't mind living on campus... i was planning on it my first yearr\... i don't like being told that i have to.

and i am super excited about mexico, i am sick of the US... i need a change, nad i am hoping i understand hispanic culture enough to live there.

:)

If you live in the southern US states, you see enough Mexican people to understand their culture. Befriend a mexican person?

:)

If you live in the southern US states, you see enough Mexican people to understand their culture. Befriend a mexican person?

i used to live in south FL, that is close enough sometimes to living in hispanic culture. so i think i will be ok. i now live in the midwest, so there is mostly white people, but there are a few hispanics with the majority of them being mexican. i should be fine. i havn't really befinded any of them though, but i am having a forign exchande student who goes to the high school at UDEM to live with me for 2 ewwks, so i think that will be good enough. :)

i am so excited!!! i graduate in less htatn 3 months, and then i will go to college and then in a year or two i will be living in mexico for n undetermined amount of time!!!

i used to live in south FL, that is close enough sometimes to living in hispanic culture. so i think i will be ok. i now live in the midwest, so there is mostly white people, but there are a few hispanics with the majority of them being mexican. i should be fine. i havn't really befinded any of them though, but i am having a forign exchande student who goes to the high school at UDEM to live with me for 2 ewwks, so i think that will be good enough. :D

i am so excited!!! i graduate in less htatn 3 months, and then i will go to college and then in a year or two i will be living in mexico for n undetermined amount of time!!!

My friend here is Mexican, and if she's anything to go by, then Mexican people are friendly, sweet and extremely loving. She's a reason, why I sometimes feel like I wish I was born in Mexico. I think you're gonna have a ball of a time! Hehe I really feel jealous now.

I know right, my last exam is in 92 days! Can't effin wait, although my graduation is at the end of June.

Yeah, the UCAS track status message. I emailed them back, and they said by predicted score had to be at least 37 for a shot at entrance.

and for how long they could consider your application? When is the deadline when you can expect their answer?

I have been accepted into the University of Western Ontario for their biological & medical sciences program :P .

Congratulations!

and for how long they could consider your application? When is the deadline when you can expect their answer?

Well, if you submit by the deadline i.e. Jan 15, their deadline to give you a reply is by the end of March. Although most unis give a reply earlier.