University Acceptances

Abu

I just got accepted to Purdue, I'm very happy, but at the same time, all of these IAs are killing me. They are making me want to stop at life. I mean come on, after acceptance, life should be a blast. But no, I have the Type II IA for Math SL... The stopping distances. And I don't get it... This really sucks. I can't find any help on the net either.

anyone here applying to imperial?? did anyone get a reply from theml? did they even confirm that they got the application? its strange that such a great university take so much to even reply to students?! it is the end of February and i have got 4 replies out of 5...

I'm in the United States, and so far, I've been accepted to:

Hofstra University (in Hempstead, New York)

University of Arizona (in Tuscon, Arizona)

University of Alabama (in Tuscaloosa, Alabama)

Should hear from soon:

American University (in Washington, DC)

Unviersity of Miami (in Coral Gables, Florida)

University of Texas (in Austin, Texas)

• 2 weeks later...

LOL! I got a conditional acceptance in SFU and I don't even know when that happened... I just logged in a couple of days ago and saw this green checkmark... I suspect that they just have a computer program that admits you based on your marks...

They have ridiculous entrance scholarships.... $5000 for only 34+ predicted...

LOL! I got a conditional acceptance in SFU and I don't even know when that happened... I just logged in a couple of days ago and saw this green checkmark... I suspect that they just have a computer program that admits you based on your marks...

They have ridiculous entrance scholarships.... $5000 for only 34+ predicted...

hehe the same happened here, although I did only apply to 2 universities:UBC and SFU for backup :)

SFU sciences with 37

apparently...I don't think anyone has received acceptances from UBC...but if I did, it would be 4000$ automatic scholarship

Congrats guys!

Cheers