University Acceptances

Abu

I got conditionally accepted into SFSU lol and will be accepted completely only if I keep a GPA of 2.0 in senior year ahah

I also got accepted into my dream school: UC Davis!! I'm absolutely ecstatic right now!!

I'll be majoring in communications and possibly even get my teaching credentials =] minor in English as a second language

Edited by WhyDidIDoIt

Guest iber2468

To the kid who got material from NYU: hate to burst your bubble but that means nothing. They send it to everyone who have like over 85 on their PSATs.

I am SO SO jealous of everyone here. I applied to 10 - 8 US and 2 Canadian. Most of the US ones come out on April 1st and the Canadian ones I didn't send the material early enough (GAHH didn't know it was rolling admission!) So I haven't heard back from any of them.

UBC and UT should be no problem, but it'd be sad if i dont get into any of the US ones.

Hey guys. I got my management Okanagan UBC acceptance (unconditional) with a scolarship and the website for Toronto is saying I had been admitted, just Fed ex taking too long to get the letter to me. I am still waiting for UBC Vancouver reply. Also got into McMaster (30 points), and was rejected from Shulich business school of York :( )) hahaha. they are the worst ones of my 4 canadian ones. I have turned down their alternative course offers, all 3 of those. :)

" got conditionally accepted into SFSU "

WOW arent all US university offers unconditional??

I got accepted into Guilford College, Greensboro, NC

I am planning on studying law, so I am going for 4 years to Guilford with a full scholorship hopefully, and then I will transfer later on to another college to continue the rest of the years needed!!

Edited by mankoosho

St. Andrews: Psychology with Linguistics (MA) - 36 points Conditional (Firm)

Edinburgh: Psychology and Linguistics (MA) - Waiting... (Possible Insurance)

Royal Holloway: Psychology (BSc) - 34 points Conditional (Possible Insurance)

Warwick: Philosophy with Psychology (BA) - 36 points Conditional

Oxford: Psychology and Philosophy - Rejected after Interview, losers... ;P

Guest iber2468

WOOT! First acceptance!

University of California Los Angeles - no finaid, as I'm International

School of Letters and Science with major in Pre-Economics/International Area Studies

Guest iber2468

Got into UC-Berkeley and University of British Columbia.

Uber depressed though, 3 Ivy rejections *sigh* At least the wait is over.