Paper1: Medea and Blood Wedding

cristelle1128

I'm doing my world lit paper on Medea and Blood Wedding. My topic is on the importance of children and continuing the family line.

How should I write my introduction?

there's many ways in starting a paper and all of those are based on your style of writing. like you said you need to write your introduction. in an introduction you introduce what you're paper is about.

• 2 weeks later...

Plan your essay. Take the crux of the matter and clearly state it in a bold fashion at the start of the essay :P ;p

Make sure your introduction starts out with an "attention grabber"- a quote or something to grab the readers attention before they dive into reading your essay. Than make sure you state the "need to know". For instance, the authors, the book names, the main themes, etc. And finally, have a clear, bold "thesis statement" that says exactly what the essay will be about. Also, try to organize your thesis in the same order your essay will go. You may need to edit your thesis once you are done with your paper. For instance, a thesis like: "the use of symbolism, diction and imagery to create "blablabla"", than your essay should start with discusing symbolism, move on to diction and than imagery, don't mix them up, and put them in order of importance. start with the least important and end with a "bang" (the most important).