Violence and the media

MrBombtastic

What kind of violence would you like to talk about? What kind of media would you like to expose? There are actually a lot of violence news on the media but what aspects of it are you interested in?

FYI there has happened the case where a female celebrity in Indonesia, namely Luna Maya, was being interviewed when she was probably not in a good mood. Something happened to her little daughter and she blamed on the interviewers. She broke one of their cameras, I think, can't remember though, and she mocked infotainment crews as lower than prostitutes ON TWITTER (silly right.. I know. embarassing) and after that she closed her twitter account because she didn't want more people to read her tweets o.O

I don't know if you'd consider this as a violence but I guess it's related to media and a bit violent. Here is a more accurate article about it if you are interested http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/home/indonesian-celebrity-luna-maya-shuts-twitter-account-after-infotainment-prostitute-slur/347750

A very broad topic. You might wanna mention the role of the Media in the 80s, when Hooliganism was a big issue in England. The tabloid papers were in fact pretty happy to have these scandals to write about, and apparantely, some newspapers actually heated up the atmosphere and provoke the fans to start fights...