details about assessment

icdiik

hey guys,

i have this idea stuck in my head -_- that IOP is only internally assessed and the marks the teacher gives are almost final and the topic chosen can be very common since it is not externally assessed wherein the examiners will be pissed off by the common topics :) like one of the themes/motifs found in sparknotes or something........ is it like that or i have got the wrong information?? please its kinda urgent...

No, it is like that. To be honest, you can always pick a common topic for basically anything, in any subject, it's just it's harder to do a common topic extremely well because everybody knows about it!

For the IOP though, this is 100% the case. Do something obvious, get a good mark. Doing something unusual and interesting may have the benefits of being... well, unusual and interesting! But it's not necessary. Sound advice to stick to what you know. Good luck!

No, it is like that. To be honest, you can always pick a common topic for basically anything, in any subject, it's just it's harder to do a common topic extremely well because everybody knows about it!

For the IOP though, this is 100% the case. Do something obvious, get a good mark. Doing something unusual and interesting may have the benefits of being... well, unusual and interesting! But it's not necessary. Sound advice to stick to what you know. Good luck!

okk i understand that... i m planing to do reminiscences of the author on a review but am not able to structurlize the thing...

i will find some reviews about one of the books and then say what the autho has to say abt the review...

hws it?? pls suggest any approach to this thing if u have any...