My classmate just went crazy

IBVeryStressed

He's been trying to get out of IB since he's over his head, but the administration and his mother wouldn't let him, even after month of him practically begging them to let him out. He kept saying he'd do something to get forced out, and well, he did something alright.

He walked into Spanish class, tore down a Spanish flag, tipped over the teachers desk with all of her stuff on it, and walked out. She wasn't in there at the time, so when she came in she was confused ad hell, and asked for help fixing the class.

He walks back in 15 minutes into class, and just sits down. She asks him if he has something to say, and he responds "Why are you such a *****?" She looks dumbfounded and asks him to repeat himself, and he says "Why. Are. You. Such. A. *****? He then gets up and rips the flag back down, saying he hates it cause he's half Cuban (which is true), rips down a couple of posters and walks out.

The teacher calls the office and tells them to send an administrator to look for him, and you can tell she is scared ***less. After another 15 minutes, he kicks the door, walk in and sits back down again. She tries to ask him what his problem is, and he takes off his shirt and walks to the front of the class. He writes, "I'M NOT DOING ****" and then starts to take his pants off. He walks around in front of the class writing random crap for like 5 minutes in his boxers, when the administrator walks in. When he sees him in his boxers and asks what he's doing, he replies "I'm roaming".

Well, this stunt earned him a 2 day suspension, got him out of Spanish class, and he has to participate in the academic games, all while still being in IB.

Still, epic story, and funny as all hell looking back on it.

Jeez that's insane.

How can you forgot you have to add an "n" to "a" before a word starting with a vowel? Kids these days don't understand the importance of grammar.

I'm confused

Woah :P I really can't see that happening at my school... Or anywhere actually... Woah.

My school sucks

3rd class graduating the IB program and only 5 diplomas have been awarded. Oh and it's what some would consider a pretty bad town, 2nd highest violent crime rate in the state in '03

ib at its best.

But seriously, if you want to get out of IB. Just plagirize an essay or cheat on a test. Not hard. Peace homie

Would you want "Cheated on a test/Stole an essay" on your permanent record? Try getting into college, where chances of cheating or plagiarizing are more plentiful, once you've already been caught and kicked out of IB for doing it.

• Like 1

ib at its best.

But seriously, if you want to get out of IB. Just plagirize an essay or cheat on a test. Not hard. Peace homie

Would you want "Cheated on a test/Stole an essay" on your permanent record? Try getting into college, where chances of cheating or plagiarizing are more plentiful, once you've already been caught and kicked out of IB for doing it.

well its either that, or burn the school down... if he wants out of IB

ib at its best.

nah, too much asbestos

• 1 month later...

ib at its best.

nah, too much asbestos

This kid is wierd. I cant imagine how the school accepts this behaviour and still keeps him in the IB program...just wierd!!

Guest Parshant DiPersia

Omg.

I wanna Skype this kid.

Tell him to keep up the good work.

(Seriously though, why did they still keep him in IB, after all that? Why did it have to come to such drastic measures? Something went wrong here, and it wasn't the kid.)

HHAHA! yeah! same!

can you give us his skype?

THANKS! ;D