Sign in to follow this  

Economics EE

Hello guys

My EE is mainly on income elasticity of demand and the competion between available substitutes... Can I add any other theory!?

I would be happy if you all can help me ^_^

And this time I'll be more patient :blink::)

Haha :blink:

I think it depends on your RQ, your main focus and your primary research. If your topic is too narrow, your EE might not be as long as it should be ^_^

You need a lot more specific topic (i.e. choose a specific product) then you can consider Income elasticity of demand or even whether the good is considered a normal good or inferior (using income elasticity and cross price elasticity of demand through surveys etc.). When I was writing my economics EE I remember reading the IB guidelines (in the EE document) which mentioned 'calculating' elasticity is discouraged as an EE topic (though I don't remember clearly). If you haven't fullly decided on your topic - I would consider something from theory of the firm. Remember you MUST collect primary data if you want to succeed in an economics EE.