5 words story

fan

*Quick suggestion, can we post the rest of the story in our post, and just add on our bit? Like this:*

Once upon a time there was an elf sitting on a polished marble mantelpiece while suddenly he saw a girl and was utterly repulsed by her shoes which were really made of veal. but then he noticed that the girl sat silently shaking something solid. To her surprise it was a box containing gold and a large cylinder of magical flickering little pearls of dust That glowed like giant shining phalluses of the seven wonders. When she realized this, she clutched her first and reached down into her bag of untarnished fortunes of odourless sweat and pulled out a horrible 10 foot tall cyclops that shot laser beams from his infalliable buttocks that made fratulence that could quench anyone's thirst and satisfy anyones hunger. The elf said to himself, I wonder what happens when you poke a Cyclops' eye. So the elf stood up and clapped excitedly as he massaged the cyclopes' eye until he stabbed it with a thin prong that initially looked extremely dull and rusted. But, it was sharp enough to cut our universe in half. So that was what he wanted to do. He started eating the cyclops' feet. Tasty, yet chewy after a while . Then he looked at his feet and realised that a fairy had also eaten half of his luxurious brogues! "What shall I do now", he groaned. The girl's ugly shoes turned green with rot. The elf wanted to burn her shoes, but he restrained

*great idea Chintan, thanks!*

Once upon a time there was an elf sitting on a polished marble mantelpiece while suddenly he saw a girl and was utterly repulsed by her shoes which were really made of veal. But then he noticed that the girl sat silently shaking something solid. To her surprise it was a box containing gold and a large cylinder of magical flickering little pearls of dust That glowed like giant shining phalluses of the seven wonders. When she realized this, she clutched her first and reached down into her bag of untarnished fortunes of odourless sweat and pulled out a horrible 10 foot tall cyclops that shot laser beams from his infalliable buttocks that made fratulence that could quench anyone's thirst and satisfy anyones hunger. The elf said to himself, I wonder what happens when you poke a Cyclops' eye. So the elf stood up and clapped excitedly as he massaged the Cyclops' eye until he stabbed it with a thin prong that initially looked extremely dull and rusted. But, it was sharp enough to cut our universe in half. So that was what he wanted to do. He started eating the Cyclops' feet. Tasty, yet chewy after a while. Then he looked at his feet and realised that a fairy had also eaten half of his luxurious brogues! "What shall I do now," he groaned. The girl's ugly shoes turned green with rot. The elf wanted to burn her shoes, but he restrained himself and fired his laser

Once upon a time there was an elf sitting on a polished marble mantelpiece while suddenly he saw a girl and was utterly repulsed by her shoes which were really made of veal. But then he noticed that the girl sat silently shaking something solid. To her surprise it was a box containing gold and a large cylinder of magical flickering little pearls of dust That glowed like giant shining phalluses of the seven wonders. When she realized this, she clutched her first and reached down into her bag of untarnished fortunes of odourless sweat and pulled out a horrible 10 foot tall cyclops that shot laser beams from his infalliable buttocks that made fratulence that could quench anyone's thirst and satisfy anyones hunger. The elf said to himself, I wonder what happens when you poke a Cyclops' eye. So the elf stood up and clapped excitedly as he massaged the Cyclops' eye until he stabbed it with a thin prong that initially looked extremely dull and rusted. But, it was sharp enough to cut our universe in half. So that was what he wanted to do. He started eating the Cyclops' feet. Tasty, yet chewy after a while. Then he looked at his feet and realised that a fairy had also eaten half of his luxurious brogues! "What shall I do now," he groaned. The girl's ugly shoes turned green with rot. The elf wanted to burn her shoes, but he restrained himself and fired his laser at a huge nearby castle

Once upon a time there was an elf sitting on a polished marble mantelpiece while suddenly he saw a girl and was utterly repulsed by her shoes which were really made of veal. But then he noticed that the girl sat silently shaking something solid. To her surprise it was a box containing gold and a large cylinder of magical flickering little pearls of dust That glowed like giant shining phalluses of the seven wonders. When she realized this, she clutched her first and reached down into her bag of untarnished fortunes of odourless sweat and pulled out a horrible 10 foot tall cyclops that shot laser beams from his infalliable buttocks that made fratulence that could quench anyone's thirst and satisfy anyones hunger. The elf said to himself, I wonder what happens when you poke a Cyclops' eye. So the elf stood up and clapped excitedly as he massaged the Cyclops' eye until he stabbed it with a thin prong that initially looked extremely dull and rusted. But, it was sharp enough to cut our universe in half. So that was what he wanted to do. He started eating the Cyclops' feet. Tasty, yet chewy after a while. Then he looked at his feet and realised that a fairy had also eaten half of his luxurious brogues! "What shall I do now," he groaned. The girl's ugly shoes turned green with rot. The elf wanted to burn her shoes, but he restrained himself and fired his laser at a huge nearby castle. The fairy took out her

Once upon a time there was an elf sitting on a polished marble mantelpiece while suddenly he saw a girl and was utterly repulsed by her shoes which were really made of veal. But then he noticed that the girl sat silently shaking something solid. To her surprise it was a box containing gold and a large cylinder of magical flickering little pearls of dust That glowed like giant shining phalluses of the seven wonders. When she realized this, she clutched her first and reached down into her bag of untarnished fortunes of odourless sweat and pulled out a horrible 10 foot tall cyclops that shot laser beams from his infalliable buttocks that made fratulence that could quench anyone's thirst and satisfy anyones hunger. The elf said to himself, I wonder what happens when you poke a Cyclops' eye. So the elf stood up and clapped excitedly as he massaged the Cyclops' eye until he stabbed it with a thin prong that initially looked extremely dull and rusted. But, it was sharp enough to cut our universe in half. So that was what he wanted to do. He started eating the Cyclops' feet. Tasty, yet chewy after a while. Then he looked at his feet and realised that a fairy had also eaten half of his luxurious brogues! "What shall I do now," he groaned. The girl's ugly shoes turned green with rot. The elf wanted to burn her shoes, but he restrained himself and fired his laser at a huge nearby castle. The fairy took out her tub of ice-cream because it

Once upon a time there was an elf sitting on a polished marble mantelpiece while suddenly he saw a girl and was utterly repulsed by her shoes which were really made of veal. But then he noticed that the girl sat silently shaking something solid. To her surprise it was a box containing gold and a large cylinder of magical flickering little pearls of dust. That glowed like giant shining phalluses of the seven wonders. When she realized this, she clutched her first and reached down into her bag of untarnished fortunes of odourless sweat and pulled out a horrible 10 foot tall cyclops that shot laser beams from his infalliable buttocks that made fratulence that could quench anyone's thirst and satisfy anyones hunger.

The elf said to himself, "I wonder what happens when you poke a Cyclops' eye." So the elf stood up and clapped excitedly as he massaged the Cyclops' eye until he stabbed it with a thin prong that initially looked extremely dull and rusted. But, it was sharp enough to cut our universe in half. So that was what he wanted to do.

He started eating the Cyclops' feet. Tasty, yet chewy after a while. Then he looked at his feet and realised that a fairy had also eaten half of his luxurious brogues! "What shall I do now," he groaned. The girl's ugly shoes turned green with rot. The elf wanted to burn her shoes, but he restrained himself and fired his laser at a huge nearby castle. The fairy took out her tub of ice-cream because it can stop the elf from

Once upon a time there was an elf sitting on a polished marble mantelpiece while suddenly he saw a girl and was utterly repulsed by her shoes which were really made of veal. But then he noticed that the girl sat silently shaking something solid. To her surprise it was a box containing gold and a large cylinder of magical flickering little pearls of dust. That glowed like giant shining phalluses of the seven wonders. When she realized this, she clutched her first and reached down into her bag of untarnished fortunes of odourless sweat and pulled out a horrible 10 foot tall cyclops that shot laser beams from his infalliable buttocks that made fratulence that could quench anyone's thirst and satisfy anyones hunger.

The elf said to himself, "I wonder what happens when you poke a Cyclops' eye." So the elf stood up and clapped excitedly as he massaged the Cyclops' eye until he stabbed it with a thin prong that initially looked extremely dull and rusted. But, it was sharp enough to cut our universe in half. So that was what he wanted to do.

He started eating the Cyclops' feet. Tasty, yet chewy after a while. Then he looked at his feet and realised that a fairy had also eaten half of his luxurious brogues! "What shall I do now," he groaned. The girl's ugly shoes turned green with rot. The elf wanted to burn her shoes, but he restrained himself and fired his laser at a huge nearby castle. The fairy took out her tub of ice-cream because it can stop the elf from gaining super powers that grew

*this is gettin' funny*

He started eating the Cyclops' feet. Tasty, yet chewy after a while. Then he looked at his feet and realised that a fairy had also eaten half of his luxurious brogues! "What shall I do now," he groaned. The girl's ugly shoes turned green with rot. The elf wanted to burn her shoes, but he restrained himself and fired his laser at a huge nearby castle. The fairy took out her tub of ice-cream because it can stop the elf from gaining super powers that grew from the consumption of gnomes.

He started eating the Cyclops' feet. Tasty, yet chewy after a while. Then he looked at his feet and realised that a fairy had also eaten half of his luxurious brogues! "What shall I do now," he groaned. The girl's ugly shoes turned green with rot. The elf wanted to burn her shoes, but he restrained himself and fired his laser at a huge nearby castle. The fairy took out her tub of ice-cream because it can stop the elf from gaining super powers that grew from the consumption of gnomes.

"Boom", a loud sound echoed

"Boom", a loud sound echoed slimy, green frog that was annoying. But the magician from

"Boom", a loud sound echoed slimy, green frog that was annoying. But the magician from Candyland took out his rubber-chicken