Failing Group 4 Project?

MicMicx3

From what I have read and heard, the project is a collaboration that your entire class works on concerning some sort of current scientific issue. Your grade for this project is based on "Personal Skills", which means participation. I think you will also have to write a reflection about how the project went, which will help determine your grade for it. So, you can't blow it off or fail it, you must make sure to be "personally engaged" in the project to achieve full marks (which I've heard isn't that hard). :)

• 3 weeks later...

well this is good to hear, cause my project is the stupidest thing......I don't know what's going through my group members minds to make them think its a good idea. At least now I can sleep in peace that it doesn't have to be good. Although I am also getting a big in-class grade which might not end up so great

Edited by Summer Glau
no text speak please!

• 4 weeks later...

Wait so even if your project is complete and utter crap, you can get 6's if you collaborate well and have good personal skills, etc?

Yep, at our school we had a week from start to finish to do the whole thing. All the decent topics were gone by the time we got to choose one and the data we got was absolutely crap. However, we all got full marks for it (apart from this one guy whose input totalled about one sentence) because we put enough effort in to fulfil the criteria.

• 1 month later...

I just did it Supernovae and their effects on Earth ..... lol most of it was so scientific and theoretical it went over my head, and worst part I had to cover the physics, which was the most complicated and theoretical part of the whole thing, anyway our group, which was awesome got almost full marks like 96 0r 97 % it was like a science fair project