Your best subject?

Abu

My favourite subject is History! Especially around the 16th century. I have to study all modern history for the IB which is fine but i would have prefered it if there was some history that wasnt modern!

I do like chemistry but I can't see myself taking it further than IB.

English is good too but a bit of a doss......!

Biology.........yeh thats fine :lol: pretty much the same as GCSE!

Maths is OK! probably the most challenging though!

and French.........well *cough* yes French.....probably the subject that takes the most work!

Guest chi1201
So yeah, like the title suggests, which is your favourite subject? Mine would be Business and Management.

I think LC's would be ToK :punish: . And HMS's would prolly be English :P .

What's yours?

Mine is mathematics...........

although it's getting harder and harder everyday..

Guest trotskyism

Definitely history but it's mostly due to the fact that it's my best subject and it comes naturally despite the fact that I barely have to study for it, and my favourite teacher teaches the subject

By far mine would have to be English...my amazing teacher helped but also everything else...everything we wrote/read/discussed was fascinating. I did work a bit harder in that class than any other. :lol:

My most interesting subject would definitley haveto be Psychology

but what i'm best at any day is Business!

Though dad persuaded me into not taking it at the last minute and Eco. instead :P

Psychology by far

The subject is so interesting and i've got such a good teacher

Planning to get her as my Supervisor for the Extended Essay as well

Wish me luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm so envious of anybody who can find it in themself to enjoy math... Smother me in figurative language, alliteration, semi-colons, and I'm in my domain. I can't stand maths or sciences. My teacher and I are trying to figure out a sort of "math therapy" routine for lack of better term so that I stop having internal anxiety attacks during class and exams. Hahaha. It's horrible.

I think it is more about the teacher than the subject. For example I dont love history but I think it was problem in teacher because I wanted to learn something but she was really bad and boring...Actually if you try hard you could have success :D I also love languages but maybe my 'music obsession' helped me to easier understand math :)