Your best subject?

Abu

^ Chem is different though. Usually girls lean towards bio and chem and guys go into higher math and physics, yes, stereotypical I know, there are many many exceptions.

Me for example, phys + math hl, chem sl + no bio, one of the stupider decisions of my life.

we don't offer physics only bio and chem.... the physics teacyer won't teach it as IB only AP.

and in my science classes all the guys were in chem and all the girls in bio.... that is why ot is so odd to me.... but then again we onlt have 7 diaploma canidates too, and only one of them is a guy....

• 1 month later...
Guest quisquis

Latin... I don't care what others say, I find it a really convenient subject ;-)

Oh, and of course history, but sadly our school doesn't offer it for the IB. I still wrote my EE there...

English A2 HL and Finnish A1 HL... the courses are so easy, you just have to read the books to get sevens :P

Well yeah, sometimes not even that :P Personally I prefer history, that's where I really enjoy doing extra reading. Partly due to that I'm sometimes a bit lazy on the books I'm supposed to read for English A2 and Finnish A1. I still do enjoy especially Finnish A1 HL quite a lot, especially since I just realised that when I get into reading the books I do enjoy them.

Yo! hhmmmm after the worst subject..now it becomes best subject..sound much better :P well, personally Math is probably my best subject...never get less than 100 percent since grade 2 except grade 6 where most teeneger get distracted of course LOL you know the reason...

Lol..I understand too. But Math is my favorite right now. Were doing deriviteves in Pre-Calc and for some reason they are so much fun to me. LOL

Physics :) !!!!!! I also like the Calculus and Vectors part of Math. I tend to have motivation to study if my peers are struggling :D .

Too bad our school doens't offer either courses in HL ... in fact, we even had to petition for an SL Physics class >_>. Gah, the program at our school isn't Engineering friendly at all D:

Edited by KFC

I tend to have motivation to study if my peers are struggling

thats quite opposite for me, when i see that i'm better in some particular area, i tend to ignore it.. of course after a few weeks i miss something important that i didn't know and my whole superiority disappears :D

and my favourite subject would be.. hmm... can i choose breaks during the lessons? :)

well my chemistry SL options are quite interesting...

Edited by Sauliooz