Your best subject?

Abu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

At the moment my best subject in terms of grades would be mando (but after that last exam, im not so sure)

But my favourite subject would probably be chem, mainly because my teacher is quite weird and funny, and chem's the one that makes sense to me the most at the moment without requiring too much thinking.

My worst would be maths, because I still havn't got used to the pace we get through work... and i hardly revise >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Chemistry ..definitely..our teacher is superb...

when we have no work or after mocks he gives away one hour to Simpsons and we all watch them in class....its gr8 fun... and now we r plan :) ning to blow up an old working washing machine by adding potassiun in moving water... m desperately waiting for that very day..... just lookin for a suitable place and time...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest syrianstar

I think my favourite IB Subject ( :0 I actually have a favourite!) would be economics - our book is great, our teacher is better and the economics itself is very insightful.

As for the other subjects......

Maths: I used to enjoy it when doing it for GCSE but my IB teacher is awful :)

Chemistry: My maths teacher teaches us chemistry too so you can guess the state that subject is in.

Arabic: Let's not talk about that.....I can't do it to save my miserable IB life......but improvement is coming slowly but surely

English: Reading the novels is the best part...writing commentaries about them just ruins the excitment of it all :)

Biology: It would be good if it wasn't for the teacher / textbook / IB lol :)

My biology teacher is excellent, but I think the subject is great in general. I like the idea of being able to change the basic elements of life through genetic engineering, etc.

Chemistry is also interesting and I'm pretty good at math. I love calculus but my teacher makes the experience less enjoyable.

Edited by IBMan9000