Your best subject?

Abu

Guest syrianstar
What textbooks do you use for Chemistry?

We have the Neuss "Chemistry for the IB Diploma" and an A-level book, however; none of them are good if you need to study a topic from scratch

Our textbooks (Zumdahl and IB Course Companion) are no help either.

For any information on textbooks and to contribute please visit the textbook thread by clicking here. :yes:

What textbooks do you use for Chemistry?

We have the Neuss "Chemistry for the IB Diploma" and an A-level book, however; none of them are good if you need to study a topic from scratch

We use the Neuss one and the Damji & Green one. I found the Neuss one really usefull, but the damji one is s***.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha... as if so many people here like maths!? :D I can't believe it. Everytime I think about doing maths homework, my heart starts bleeding let alone actually doing it... -_____-"

Hmm... I'd say my favourite subject is Chinese, because our teacher is sooooo awesome! Seriously, we hardly ever do anything (because our class is pretty good at Chinese in general), and we celebrate every single person's birthday :D

And I agree with whoever said lunch was their best subject. Kudos to you ^^

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

History and Psychology.

Manily, because I have the greatest intrest in them out of all of those that I chose. Moreover, I have the honour of having two truly amazing teachers teaching me those subjects. What's funny is that they have the exact opposite images when it comes to the way in which they choose to teach their stuents. Both of them however, have this incredible charisma that makes them sound so intresting even when they're just discussing today's weather.

History: Used to enjoy it, but not so much now. The dates clash together and I can never infer as to who is in favor of something

Visual Arts: Love the research, but when it comes to actual execution, not my best (perhaps because I am a perfectionist)

English: This is probably my best subject, despite the fact that I can't infer that deep without rereading a novel 3+ times

Although it was boring as hell, my 'best' subject was definitely English A1. I have no idea why but I found the whole course really really easy, all you had to do was write basically the same essay rambling on about yourself... time and time and time and time again... and all requiring virtually zero specific recall capacity. Heavenly combo, if EXTREMELY repetitive. The day I wrote the A1 essay for the last time was a happy, happy day! I liked Philosophy too, for basically the same reasons :P

Ironically, after years of moaning about how boring it is, I now miss having something I was good at without having to try. I hate trying.

• 3 weeks later...