Sign in to follow this  

Your best subject?

Although it was boring as hell, my 'best' subject was definitely English A1. I have no idea why but I found the whole course really really easy, all you had to do was write basically the same essay rambling on about yourself... time and time and time and time again... and all requiring virtually zero specific recall capacity. Heavenly combo, if EXTREMELY repetitive. The day I wrote the A1 essay for the last time was a happy, happy day! I liked Philosophy too, for basically the same reasons :P

Ironically, after years of moaning about how boring it is, I now miss having something I was good at without having to try. I hate trying.

By far mine would have to be English...my amazing teacher helped but also everything else...everything we wrote/read/discussed was fascinating. I did work a bit harder in that class than any other. :)

English is mine as well. Does anyone know what to do for Group 4 experimental design ?

Visual Arts,

It's the best... I mean you get to express yourself completely and generate your own theme.

It's kinda my happy place. It feels awesome at the end of each year just to look back at all of your pieces and

think about what each one represents.

My pieces all show the different phases of my life, the deeper emotions that I never really talk about with anybody.

Sooo farr I'm actually really happy, I'm heading towards a 7 for my predicted gradee. YUUSS!

I love it. But it's probably the main subject that keeps me up all night. NOT easy stuff. :P

Umm... depends on how you define it and depends on how much I study. I'd say chem, maths, history and then bio. I'm not very good at my languages.=(

Guest Cody0712

My Favorite subjects are Physics and Chemistry!!!

I just enjoy doing Experiments!!

They are AMAZING!! :P:)8-)8-)8-)

Physics HL

Chemistry HL

Economics HL

Chinese A1 SL

English B SL

Maths SL

Edited by Cody0712

Best are definitely English A1 and Arabic A2, although I'm pretty moody with the second; I only execute my best essays when I'm inspired enough. I have kind of an artist's soul when it comes to my writing.

I also really love History, and I did pick it as a subject, but I was the only one who chose it at HL. Literally the only one, so they had to drop it. It made me feel so sad. :panic:

English, History, and Biology, the least math-y of the three big sciences.

Sameeee. I love/do well in biology because it's so math-free-ish! And I do quite well in English and Chinese as well. :P