Sign in to follow this  

Your best subject?

So yeah, like the title suggests, which is your favourite subject? Mine would be Business and Management.

I think LC's would be ToK :lol: . And HMS's would prolly be English :P .

What's yours?

No mine would be History, actually.

I enjoyed English immensely but it could only be my second best. Actually my English essay writing skill is very fickle. On a good day I'd write great essays, but there are bad days when I just write ****. And unfortunately the day of my English exam was a bad day.

History I was so sure about getting a 7 on. But obviously examiners mark harder than my teacher who has taught me for 4 years.

for me it really depends on the teacher and how much i get the subject, but in general its chemistry and math, sometimes arabic A1 (i know am crazy....), no specific subject actually

Why did I expect that :P ?

tut, you didn't mention it in the OP! I'm ashamed

:P

actually as a subject from the 6 groups, English A1 was my favorite :lol: though yea in general TOK is :P

tut, you didn't mention it in the OP! I'm ashamed

Whoops forgot about the reason why this site is here :lol::P

Guest j'adore dior

I love physics but that's probably due to my amazing teacher, I still love it though

I love physics but that's probably due to my amazing teacher, I still love it though

I also have a great physics teacher ;) Met him for the first time today, and I totally fell in love with the subject. It's unbelievable what a great teacher does to your attitude to a subject.

My best subject is French... but only because it's the only subject you don't really have to study for. I'm not good at making myself study anything. ;)

Edited by Caitlin

Guest navdeepdunn

Yer I think it's either English HL or Philosophy SL. It wud b Chemistry HL but I have such a **** teacher n I don't really get much of it!

Guest JustinaW

By far mine would have to be English...my amazing teacher helped but also everything else...everything we wrote/read/discussed was fascinating. I did work a bit harder in that class than any other. :lol: