Which language are/were you doing IB Diploma Programme in?

dessskris

IBDP Course Language  

394 members have voted

1. 1. Which language are you doing IB Diploma Programme in?

Im also taking the bilingual IB Diploma. I chose English A, and German A. German is my native language, but Im at an international school for the past 2 years now. Unfortunately I couldn't continue with French due to my interests and mostly universities.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

HI GUYS, 

My name is Dhruti Patel...I am 17 years old...I have been raised in Malawi.. At the moment I am in India for my studies in Navrachana International School..I am doing IBDP(Grade 11)... I just need ideas from this website to get my Diploma..clear.png.Giving up is always an option, but it’s never MY CHOICE....I don’t care what you think about me..I respect those who respect me and forget those who forget me. Simple as that...clear.pngIf you want me to control my temper… You need to control your stupidity.

My subject choices are: 

English Literature 

Maths Studies

French ab

Business Management

Economics 

Environmental Social Studies

Please help me get better results so could make a better future......

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm doing IB in a school on the outskirts of Paris, but we do it in English. There's French A: Lang&Lit and English A: Lit, but aside from Group 1 and Group 2 (English B HL, French B SL/HL/ab initio and Spanish B SL) all of our classes are in English. As far as I've heard and as far as I can see here, there's no IB school in France that teaches in French since they're all international schools.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...