Chemistry

Valentyn

yea it's definitley one of the easier ones, I mean I did HL and was very much capable of a 7 if I put as much effort into it as I did for VA HL :P

go for it, HL is much more demanding than SL, SL is bascially piss :D but it's all very interesting overall...

Guest iber2468

Ooo me too! I dropped HL this year for SL. Last year, I remember studying for weeks on ends and only pulling off an agonizing 5. This year, 2 hours of study for anything max and I get an easy 7. Chem is now my fav subject.

The HL people do better on average than the SL people? I suppose that makes sense, because only the people who are really interested in the subject would take HL, and only those people who aren't particularly fond of it would take SL. This is the majority of cases, and of course there are exceptions.

pfft you people are crazy! chem HL was one of the most interesting subjects I did! I really wish I put more effort into it now... but oh well :P

really it's no as hard as you think it is! it's pretty simple you just need to go over it 1000 times :D

I WISH and when I say wish, I really mean wish, that I found chemistry easy and interesting. I've always had trouble with it, no matter how much I try. There's been times when I have thought I have known the answers only to be proven wrong. Chemistry is the subject that makes me doubt and question my ability to become a doctor :P I have it as SL. The teacher isn't that very good so sometimes I wonder if it would have been better to have taken it at HL but I don't know. It's just so hard :P

Edited by Afterglow

A 2? Isn't that like on the extreme verge of failing? Y did they take chemistry? Usually people who aren't good at sciences take biology SL

we only offer sience as HL at my school... shem or bio. so if you are a diaploma it is one or the other but the paople who are expecting a 2 or 3 are certificates.

hmm.. in my school they said that if you don't like experimental sciences, take Chem SL

it is really easy and quite interesting too :P

i wish that i could have taken it SL... i am taking 4 HL and 2 SL right now so i could have easily switched but they didn't offer it, but now i will never have to take another chem calss in my life.... YAH!!!!