For those who have been accepted, what Uni are you going to?

JoeG

I've decided to go to Florida State University.

I've decided to go there since they have a really great Meteorology program, and because I get in-state tuition. :yes:

I've already payed a Housing Deposit to stay on campus, all I have left to do is scrounge up $300 dollars or so for the admissions deposit by May 1st.

I've got to pass all of my IB exams too lol, can't forget about those. 8-)

You live in Florida?! Same here! But FSU and I aren't that compatible.

I really like UM and FIU, but mainly because they're in the south of Florida. I'm more into out-of-state schools than in-state. But, the only way I can go to an out-of-state school is via scholarships for being an IB student. :yes:

Edited by elmar

What Universities have you been accepted to?

Yeah, out of state schools can be quite expensive. Unless the school is absolutely awesome, I would just rather go to private school. That's why I decided not to apply to Penn State.

FSU is the only school that I bothered to apply to, since all of the other schools I wanted to go to would have had me take another SAT subject test, or pay crazy out of state tuition.

Edited by JoeGuff

• 2 weeks later...

I agree about senioritis. It'll kill ya! ;) haha. But to stay on the subject. I see why people like to go out of state and in state. I kinda just want to get away. I'm from Arlington Texas and I am going to UNT (University of North Texas) and it's just an hour away which means my parents won't chase me and I will still be able to go home when I want. ;) and I picked UNT because I am a musician and I am into sociology and their liberal arts are terriffic. UNT is only second to Juliard in music and their Human Sciences program is in the top ten of the nation( so I've heard. don't know for sure).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to Syracuse University for Pre-med biochemistry in the fall and am so freakin excited!!!

Since I live her I am staying at home the first year and then will probably move into a pre-med learning community. where I would live with other people with chem majors and interest in medicine.

Senioritus is killing me but we've only a few months to go and were free! =]

I've decided to go to Florida State University.

I've decided to go there since they have a really great Meteorology program, and because I get in-state tuition. :yes:

I've already payed a Housing Deposit to stay on campus, all I have left to do is scrounge up $300 dollars or so for the admissions deposit by May 1st.

I've got to pass all of my IB exams too lol, can't forget about those. 8-)

Hey! I was thinking about going there! But it's way too hot for my taste... I couldn't stand it...

As for me, I'm for sure going into Pre-med as a Chemistry major. I'm thinking about minoring in experimental Psych.

I'll most likely be going off to NY to Ithaca College or Hofstra Uni (depending on financial aid). If I don't get lucky with financial aid, it would be that I end up at the university of Tampa, or somewhere in Texas near family (grrrr). So I'm crossing my fingers that the NY unis give me enough financial aid :)