"Soft subjects"

Valentyn

Haha, I'm grateful I can say this: I beg to differ. Finnish A1 HL is a breeze and such an easy 7. Having a rare A1 language really is advantageous!

Not to mention Swedish B SL for some of my classmates... They could do it as A1 and still score well...

i totally agree with you... i feel advantaged that i am taking Arabic A1 instead of English as it is way easier to get a 7 in Arabic more than English.... i have pity for the English students who have to read shakespeare.... lol

i totally agree with you... i feel advantaged that i am taking Arabic A1 instead of English as it is way easier to get a 7 in Arabic more than English.... i have pity for the English students who have to read shakespeare.... lol

i liked shakespeare. english has to be my easiest class.

well, then you are a great student! shakespeare to me is like third year university calculus XD

i never said it was easy... it is a lot of work forr me to understand it, but once i get it i really like... i acti=ually like most of the stuff we read in english...except for a room of one's own by.... ooops fogot her name..... oh...v. woolf

Im lost Peace and Conflict Studies is an IB course?

Actually, I didn't think they were IB courses either but looking at the statistics, apperently they ARE IB courses. They're called 'School-Based Syllabus' and there is a whole list of them! Although they're not as popular as the other courses, ranging from less than 10 to slightly above 100 candidates.

Actually, I didn't think they were IB courses either but looking at the statistics, apperently they ARE IB courses. They're called 'School-Based Syllabus' and there is a whole list of them! Although they're not as popular as the other courses, ranging from less than 10 to slightly above 100 candidates.

Hmm..ok. I wish my school offered a School-Based Subject. My school doesnt even offer much.