IB courses you wish you could have taken, but couldn't

JoeG

i wish there was such a course as dance :D i love dancing. Would have been awesome if they offered that as a subject. I would also take zoology in a heart beat if they offered that. But, coming back to reality :P i would actually have taken film and psychology if my school offered it.

I'm pretty sure dance is becoming an IB subject! First examination year 2013/14? I heard the ib coordinator here talking about it I think.. Duno really :)

I probably would have done chem SL, and would have loved to do something mildly creative, maybe music, if I was good enough at it! Phych looks interesting too, not offered though :(

• 3 months later...

I wish I could have taken film studies and music........I love Geography and History.But my school doesn't offer any one of that.I have taken literature at hl and Visual arts at hl but I just not that interested in Business & Management but I had to take. I wanna do what I love to do and what I am good at.God please help. :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

I would have liked to have taken TOK, but it was offered at a really weird time at my school. My school only has 5 classes in a day so in order to accomodate the diploma students, TOK has to be offered before school starts at 7:30 in the morning.

It would have also been cool to take IB psychology. It's not offered at my school.

I would have liked to have taken TOK, but it was offered at a really weird time at my school. My school only has 5 classes in a day so in order to accomodate the diploma students, TOK has to be offered before school starts at 7:30 in the morning.

It would have also been cool to take IB psychology. It's not offered at my school.

You didn't take TOK? :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...